"Exciting News! Well done Australia!
Following Scott Morrison’s announcement, Australia has now moved down to Level 1 dental practice restrictions on the advice of the Australian Health Protection Principal Committee.
The Dental Board of Australia has confirmed that these changes take effect immediately.
We are now able to move forward with all dental treatments!!
Things will look slightly different as your safety is of the utmost importance to us. We’d like to reassure you that we’re keeping our practice clean and safe for you. Here are some of the ways we have increased protection.
1. Our team has completed training concerning corona virus and infection management from the Department of Health. We have systems which ensure that our team report if they are exhibiting flu like symptoms before attending work.
2. We will be thoroughly screening all patients before attending their appointment.
3. You will be asked to wash your hands and use an antiseptic mouth rinse on arrival. We request that everyone practise social distancing at all times. There will be reduced number of people at the reception area at any one time. We ask that you come alone if possible.
4. Additional time will be allocated to allow for social distancing. We ask that you arrive on time for your appointment. This is more important than ever to minimise contact between patients.
5. Payment made by card using 'tap and go' is the preferred contactless mode.
Thank you for helping us keep the community safe and we look forward to seeing you soon.